Saturday 3 March 2012

London

When ever we go to London I always feel like I'm going home.
Today my phrase was : "Mum, I feel like I'm coming home from a very long vacation!"

I got in London on Wednesday.. Till today.. I've spent 3 full days in London.
We celebrated my big sister's bday.. She's 22 now! Second day I wasn't feeling great, plus the weather wasn't so great as well.. and 3rd of March, I met up with my dope friend and we took some awesome shoots. Before that, I promised my big sis that I'm gonna do a photoshoot for her aswell, then she took some for me. The day was beautiful, it was sunny, warm, and hot starbucks, later, made everything perfect.

Here are some pictures from my London holiday..





PS.: Hopefully in the future, one day, I will live in London. 


No comments:

Post a Comment